Thursday, February 21, 2013

NYFW Review F/W 2013.14

Fashion month is here again! It's crazy how quickly time passes by, isn't it? I did enjoy looking through the collections at New York Fashion Week this season. There were some pleasant surprises, including excellent shows from brands I haven't paid too much attention to in the past. It was difficult to narrow down my favourite few collections but I did manage it so here they are.

Marissa Webb
 
  


Prabal Gurung

  

Delpozo
 
  

Ralph Lauren
  

Another favourite of mine was Oscar de la Renta, but I've chosen not to include his collection in this post as I've already featured a bit of it in the "Gowns for the Oscars" post I did recently.

(All images are from style.com, aside from Delpozo images which are from wwd.com.)

15 comments:

  1. Lovely collections! I love that Delpozo red dress and that Ralph Lauren first dress! Lovely.

    -Vogue&Heels
    vogueandheels.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had somehow missed the Delpozo collection - I love the photos you shared from it, I'm going to have to look for more!
    xox,
    Cee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cool, classic pieces! Love that burgundy Delpozo dress.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice collection!

    wud u like to follow each other? lemme knw or follow me and I'll follow back :)

    Maybe you have time to read my new post: Valentine's Day in RED

    Love
    Akanksha

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really great roundup dear, its the first time I am seeing the Delpozo collection and I am really impressed!Thanks for stopping by... Have a splendid weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice blog you have! I blog about skincare, I am following you now hopefully you'd like to follow back :)

    lovebareskin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good review! So useful! =)
    xoxox

    www.cmgvb.com
    www.cmgvb.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. great picks. i love them all! that white dress from Prabal Gurung is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Marissa Webb collection is amazing, really beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  10. great post highlighting the best of Londow FW

    xx

    http://spoonfulofdiamonds.blogspot.com
    http://www.facebook.com/SpoonfulOfDiamonds

    ReplyDelete