Friday, December 21, 2012

Covering 2012

All the apocalypse rumours and the it's-December-21st craze has made me realize that 2013 is not really far away. Magazine covers for 2012 have all been released and many publications have already begun releasing covers and editorials for 2013 issues. This is why I've decided to make a list (in no particular order) of my favourite magazine covers of 2012.

Laetitia Casta for Harper's Bazaar UK, October 2012
Source: lovelyritablog.com

Julia Nobis and Black Caviar for Vogue Australia, December 2012
Source: becauseiamfabulous.com

Sui He for i-D Magazine, Spring 2012
Source: newyorkmodelsblog.com

Kate Moss for Vogue UK, June 2012
Source: fashionista.com

Katrin Thormann for Harper's Bazaar Turkey, March 2012
Source: fashionmodeldirectory.com

Alexa Chung for Numéro Tokyo, October 2012
Source: cocosteaparty.com

21 comments:

  1. The Vogue cover with the horse is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea for a post, I actually hadn't seen some of these...my fav from this list is the last one with Alexa, the dress and styling is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that second one--the black and gold dress is amazing. Royalty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing photos!

    http://mesmemosphotoblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Get your own home based job in data entry, copy pasting, clicking and different more jobs
    www.jobzcorner.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great post! Love checking all these covers!
    The Numero one is my fave :D
    xoxo

    novelstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great magazine covers! I really like your blog! It would be nice if you could stop by my blog sometime too (I'm from England) as I post my outfits, likes and more :) :)

    www.raindropsofsapphire.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those are great issues...enjoy your new year!...:0)


    xx!

    ReplyDelete
  9. totally love the covers....andthe great covers!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. all great covers

    http://georginagoodman.blogspot.co.uk/xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. I especially love the i-D magazine cover.

    ReplyDelete
  12. _________________* 
    ________________Hello 
    _______________I Have 
    ______________Come Here 
    _____________To Wish You 
    ____________Merry Christmas 
    ___________And Also, A Happy 
    __________New Year To You For 
    _________2013... I Hope The New 
    ________Year Brings You Loads Of 
    _______Happiness And Good Health. 
    _____I Hope You Have A Nice Day On 
    ____Christmas Day, Filled With Lots Of 
    ___Family Time.....And Of Course Eating 
    __Lots Of Nice Foods, And Candies. I Hope 
    _That Santa Is Good To You As Well And He 
    .Brings You lots Of Presents On Christmas Day 
    _______________XXXXXXXX 
    _______________XXXXXXXX 
    Diana

    double-ganger.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wishing you and your loved ones a very Merry Christmas, may it be a joyous and blessed one!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love the covers.

    Just dropping by to wish you Merry Christmas!

    Tracy and Jessica @ Sunny Days and Starry Nights

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful covers. Love the first one <3
    xo

    glamDevils

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful covers especially loved Julia Nobis and Black Caviar for Vogue Australia, December 2012 and Kate Moss Vogue UK, June 2012.

    Hope you had a lovely Christmas.

    ReplyDelete