Tuesday, September 25, 2012

MFW Review S/S 2013

Fashion month seems to be flashing before my eyes. With Milan Fashion Week finished, only Paris is left now. In my opinion, the S/S 13 Milan Fashion Week had many good collections but not as many absolutely amazing ones. There were quite a few letdowns from the bigger brands. When it came to individual collections, my opinions seemed to differ a lot from other opinion's I've heard. Without further ado, here are my favourites from Milan Fashion Week.

Mila Schon
 
Alberta Ferretti
 
Krizia
 
Antonio Marras
 
Dolce & Gabbana
 
For Milan Fashion Week, different collections made my list for different reasons. For example, I can't say that I loved all the pieces in the Dolce & Gabbana collection, but it was definitely a collection with a vision, and maybe vision is what Milan was missing this season. A lot of people hated Dolce & Gabbana, but I thought it was absolutely brilliant, albeit a little repetitive. I chose Alberta Ferretti for the collection's sheer beauty. I chose Mila Schon because it hasn't received much attention, but the pieces look like they're lovely to wear.

All photos are from style.com, except for Mila Schon and Krizia photos which are from stylebistro.com.

24 comments:

  1. Amazing collections! Loving the Antonio Marras pieces!

    xx
    Giovanna
    www.oliveandanarrow.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alberta Ferretti top left turquoise dress is killer. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful look! Especially the collection of Mila Schon and Alberta Ferritti.

    xo Nanieke
    Http://Nanieke.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome summery of the outfits:) I really like the last outfit, it's so out there and unwearable that it makes it perfect!
    http://www.sunshinecitizen.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the Mila Schon selection, really nice and feminine.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The sea green of the Alberta Ferretti dresses are so beuatiful, she is always one of my favourite designers.

    Its a pleasure to *meet your blog* I have just come across it this afternoon.

    Lotts
    lottsandlots.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your picks, The Alberta Ferreti dresses are absolutely stunning! Thank you for visiting and the lovely comment you left. How about following each other?

    Sita & Radha xx
    http://www.buttonsapart.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice picks! D&G was so cute! :)

    www.stills.rs

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really love Alberta ^^

    New post - Kisses from Paris ♥
    http://www.mademoisellemode.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. I loved Dolce & Gabbana too! Can't believe how fast it is all flying by.

    xo,
    Lela London - http://www.lelalondon.com - Editor and Stylist

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi, just came across your blog, very nice. I'm your new follower, Positive Fountain, that's me. Hope you can follow me back, thank you.

    Dusana :-)

    www.letnedni.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. You have posted such FABULOUS picks! Fashion month is totally flying by!
    xoxo Darby

    Obviously Obsessed 

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'd love if you visited my blog at http://estarer.blogspot.com/
    Let me know, if you would like to follow each other on Blogger

    ReplyDelete
  14. Dolce & Gabbana dresses looks amazing !!!

    http://www.olastory.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. Amazing photos!

    http://mesmemosphotoblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love Milan Fshion Week!
    D&G are the best but I really like Mila Schon colletion :))
    moonmar.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. OH MY LORD! CAN DOLCE & GABBANA GET ANY BETTER!??? They have been stepping up these last few seasons? Adore it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful collections! Especially the first 2

    xo Nanieke
    Http://Nanieke.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete