Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Numéro China September 2012

The time has come for the infamous September issues of magazines. September is a big month for magazine publishing, so it's an exciting month for followers of fashion like me. Magazines are whipping out September issues one by one and Numéro China's was released today, with the stunning Carolyn Murphy on the cover. Along with the original Numéro and Vogue Italia (and perhaps Harper's Bazaar Turkey), Numéro China is my favourite magazine publication. Everything about the editorial content from styling to photography to modeling is always outstanding.

 
 
 
 
 

All images are from the digital edition of Numéro China, via theFashionSpot. The full editorial can be found here.

14 comments:

  1. Woow! Great post, my dear~! Wonderful photos!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All the pictures are beautiful. I almost forget about September issues are releasing, need to get my hand on them. Thanks for your lovely comment on my blog and following. I am following you now. Keep in touch through comment.

    http://www.wear2day.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks,for your comment on my blog.^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, amazing photos!

    http://mesmemosphotoblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE the images! Amazing!


    Edita
    www.pret-a-reporter.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Flicking through fashion magazines has to be one of my favourite past times... Love your blog <3

    I'm currently doing a huge giveaway on my blog. St. Tropez & OPI goodies, c-c-check it out: here

    Kirsty-Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  7. lovely photos! great blog girl :)

    www.sultanassanctuary.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. These looks are amazing, so nice for the autumn too come.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ah, I love any editorial with a good jumping shot. :)

    Much love,
    SJ
    www.thegirlinthecheckscarf.com

    ReplyDelete