Monday, August 13, 2012

Models streetstyle #2: dresses and skirts

When I look through photos of model streetstyle, I find many generic looks, but I also find some that are real gems and make me smile. Recently, I've been obsessed with anything to do with skirts or dresses, from maxi to mini and everything else in between. Here are some looks I love.

Melissa Tammerijn
Source: bonaelamour.tumblr.com
Nimue Smit
Source: vogue.it
Ming Xi
Source: unseenmodelstreetstyle.tumblr.com
Kasia Struss
Source: carolinesmode.com
Jacquelyn Jablonski
Source: missjennaleecherie.tumblr.com
Vlada Roslyakova
Source: stockholm-streetstyle.com

15 comments:

  1. Lovely blog! I adore it!
    follow each other on GFC / Bloglovin? let me know in the comments... will be more than happy to follow you back!
    XoX
    Borka
    www.chicfashionworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are great! I especially love the second look. Really liked those old Chanel editorials too in your previous post. All of the outfits were so timeless, they really did not look outdated at all. Just started following you. Hope we can stay in touch.

    xx Jenee C.
    http://camomeetscouture.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful... long skirts especially...

    www.azrakunworld.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ming Xi and Vlada Roslyakova! Love their style!

    ReplyDelete
  5. great pictures i like first and second


    http://elcoffre.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just found your blog and i love it!! I'm a new follower!!
    Follow me back if you want!!♥♥

    xoxo
    Thania

    http://imaddictedtoglamour.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm really drawn to the outfit worn by Ming Xi. She pulls it off fabulously!!! Great choices xx

    Marla
    www.trendstruck.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Every outfit is perfect!

    www.stills.rs

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am really crazu about those outfits!!! love it!!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. So pretty! Love all the style inspo!

    ox from NYC!
    davie+erica

    LPFashionPhilosophy

    ReplyDelete
  11. great looks! followed you, hope you can follow back! http://xxxloveisbeautyxxx.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nice outfits!

    www.constance-victoria.blogspot.com

    x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Loving this streetstyle! My fave is the first look!

    xx
    Giovanna
    www.oliveandanarrow.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love all these looks, they're giving me some great ideas!

    xx,
    Jinna

    http://greaseandglamour.com/

    ReplyDelete