Thursday, July 12, 2012

Something new

I realize that I've been a bit late on this post and I'm sorry for my absence! I'll also try to get around to visiting all of your blogs and comment sometime soon. Some personal commitments have been keeping me busy but I think I've worked everything out now. This post is going to be more of a "me" post.

I want to start by introducing a new blog I've started called Thoughts and Pretty Things. Aspiring Forever (this blog) will remain my main blog, where I focus on fashion and related topics. In my new blog, I will be posting miscellaneous inspirations, photos that I find beautiful, of-the-moment musings, etc. I hope my lovely readers can take a look and tell me what you think.

Two pairs of flats I ordered online also arrived the other day. They're both from Daphne, a leading shoe brand in China with great designs and amazing prices. Here are some photos:



8 comments:

  1. These are cute shoes.


    Much love from the SABO SKIRT girls!
    ♥ SHOP: http://www.saboskirt.com
    ♥ BLOG: http://www.saboskirt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. These flats are so cute! I love the black pair :)

    www.rougefox.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the black pairs! So cute ♥

    Would you like to follow each other? Let me know!

    X Dailylifeofmaika

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous pumps Tian, my fave are the black ones with the gold detail.

    www.personalautographs.blogspot.co.uk

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute, I love this kind of girls who look elegants with flats! Nice seleccion! I follow you, I like you blog, do you want follow me?

    http://lapoirerouge.blogspot.com.es/

    kisses! nice day!

    ReplyDelete