Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Model streetstyle

Model streetstyle sometimes has a generic image. Skinny jeans or leggings, trendy scarves, a lot of black, leather, fur, etc. These things can certainly add to outfits, but simply pulling together these elements does not always make very interesting or memorable outfits. The model looks I remember tend to be the ones that go a little further than the generic things, and here are a few that I love:

Josephine Skriver
Source: stylebistro.com
Bonnie Chen
Source: stockholm-streetstyle.com
Iekeliene Stange
Source: mentalstability.tumblr.com
Hanne Gaby Odiele
Source: stockholm-streetstyle.com
Mirte Maas
Source: harpersbazaar.com

11 comments:

  1. That second look is amazing, I love it, I would work for me :).

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful inspiring models
    s

    ReplyDelete
  3. all styles are lovely but the 1st one is my fav.

    Love, Ylenia from Longuette
    Do not miss the opportunity to enter this fabulous giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These photos ispired me really :)
    pretty blog, can we follow each ? :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your blog so inspiring

    :)

    http://haideeandco.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the first one :)
    Love your blog by the way, about to go back through your old posts :)
    I'll love to follow you on GFC if you follow me?

    Kendra
    xx

    StolenInspiration.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. love everything!
    Visit my blog? xx Miss Beatrix (http://missbeatrix.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I LOVE models off-duty outfits, they always seem so casual yet pulled together! Great collection of looks you put together here, definitely all very trendy! (:

    xoxo,
    Cindy C.
    http://styleologie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. great styles and very inspring ! Your blog is so lovely,I hope you can visit mine some time, if you like it, you can follow , and let me know , I always follow back. Cheers and have a great weekend :)

    http://foreverunderstated.blogspot.se/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Teuvon kuvat Noormarkusta kävi täällä ja toivottaa hyvää kesän jatkoa.
    www.ttvehkalahti.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete