Sunday, April 1, 2012

Dreaming of Paris

I've been having a generally lazy weekend as I dream of escaping this workload and going on a vacation. My dream destination at the moment? Paris. I want to see impressionist artwork at the Musée d'Orsay, people-watch for awesome streetstyle while sitting in a café, take an excursion to the stunning Château de Versailles, etc.

Unfortunately, it seems that the cold weather has returned to Canada and my huge winter coat has come out again. The weather app on my iPhone tells me that Paris should at least be warm enough for me to go out in a light coat, which makes me inevitably envious of all Parisians. So, I've been lusting after some FW 11.12 runway looks and dreaming that a)I could own them, and b)the weather here could be warm enough for me to wear them.

Maybe a piece of minimalism from Jil Sander?
Source: style.com
Or maybe fine-tailored leather from Yves Saint Laurent?
Source: style.com
How about a satin blazer from Marios Schwab?
Source: style.com

The full collections can be viewed here. The source of all images is style.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment