Tuesday, March 20, 2012

How can I not love this weather?

Everything feels like a dream now that the weather is warming up. I've always had this inability to shop for winter clothes so I've never found anything in my winter wardrobe worth boasting. I admit that my favourite part of the nice weather is being able to ditch the heavier winter pieces in my closet for lighter spring/summer pieces.

I also love the fact that the ice cream truck is coming around to my school now. Ive resisted the urge to get myself some ice cream so far (I've recently made efforts to make my lifestyle healthier and I have no idea how long I can keep it up), but even then, I like the feeling of seeing it around and passing by as I walk to the bus stop.

I want this nice weather to last forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment