Monday, March 12, 2012

Cinema week for me

At this point, March Break is honestly a godsend. I love sleeping properly every night and not having to even think about homework (well, for the time being). I'll need to be catching up on a lot of things in life, but for the most part, I think I'll be dedicating this break to watching films.

There are a few films I've been wanting to watch for some time, including Brighton Rock, Melancholia, and The Hours. I also hope to watch more French films because I feel a bit uncultured having watched so few of those. I don't know how many films I'll actually manage to get through but my to-watch list is getting awfully long, and if I don't start getting through it, I'll never see the end of the list.

First world problems, I know.

No comments:

Post a Comment